February 20, 2013
I am delighted to report that Friend-of-the-Blog Jennifer Gerarda Brown has been named Dean of the Quinnipiac University School of Law. The official announcement can be found here. Suffice it to say that we are enthusiastic supporters and confident that Jennifer will do a great job. Congrats to both Jen and Quinnipiac!
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- The Latest Thinking on Mandatory Arbitration - August 8th, 2014
- Live Blog from SEALS - August 6th, 2014
- Mediating International Investment Disputes - June 30th, 2014
- Boskey Writing Competition - May 5th, 2014
- Just what we’ve all been waiting for: A negotiation cookbook! - April 8th, 2014