February 20, 2013
I am delighted to report that Friend-of-the-Blog Jennifer Gerarda Brown has been named Dean of the Quinnipiac University School of Law. The official announcement can be found here. Suffice it to say that we are enthusiastic supporters and confident that Jennifer will do a great job. Congrats to both Jen and Quinnipiac!
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Prisoner's Dilemma Game Show - September 18th, 2014
- Negotiating the Recline Function on your Airline Seat - August 27th, 2014
- The Latest Thinking on Mandatory Arbitration - August 8th, 2014
- Live Blog from SEALS - August 6th, 2014
- Mediating International Investment Disputes - June 30th, 2014