March 12, 2013
Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the USNews rankings came out today. Here’s the rankings of law school dispute resolution programs.
- Ohio State
- Yeshiva (Cardozo)
- UC Hastings
14 schools were ranked, and once I get past the paywall, I’ll update this post w/ the remaining 3 schools. Congratulations all.
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Reality TV Discovers Mediation - July 11th, 2014
- Fordham hosting the Ninth Annual Fordham Law School Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation - June 10th, 2014
- Wilcox v. Apraio – the 9th Circuit Sidesteps Mediation Confidentiality Questions - June 3rd, 2014
- Strong on Class, Mass, and Collective Arbitration discussed at ITA-ASIL Conference - April 23rd, 2014
- Senator Jon Kyl’s 10 Negotiation Lessons - April 14th, 2014