Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the USNews rankings came out today. Here’s the rankings of law school dispute resolution programs.
- Ohio State
- Yeshiva (Cardozo)
- UC Hastings
14 schools were ranked, and once I get past the paywall, I’ll update this post w/ the remaining 3 schools. Congratulations all.
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Mediator Horror Stories - January 15th, 2015
- Carrel - ADR as First Career Video Blog Update - December 11th, 2014
- Srikanthiah and Martinez - Applying Negotiations Pedagogy to Clinical Teaching: Tools for Institutional Client Representation in Law School Clinics - December 9th, 2014
- Carrel: Yes, Please – Can Improv Improve Responses to Ethical Dilemmas? - December 3rd, 2014
- My New Favorite Academic Article - November 26th, 2014