May 5, 2014
Dear all, as I just sent out to our listserve as well, it is time to remind you of the Boskey Competition for three reasons–(a) I need your students to submit essays; (b) you might be right now in the midst of grading the next competition winner as we speak! and (c) we need judges of the competition–please email me if you are willing to judge.
This competition offers your students a chance to achieve both fame and fortune by writing a good essay pertaining to dispute resolution. Please encourage your students who have written good papers this year to submit them to the competition. The deadline for submission is June 13, 2014. Details of the competition can be found here.
Happy Grading (and Happy Summer!)–Andrea
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- End of Semester Teaching Tools - December 4th, 2014
- Talking about Ferguson - December 2nd, 2014
- Peace Be With You...And With You? - November 13th, 2014
- Puffing Sucks - October 27th, 2014
- Prisoner's Dilemma Game Show - September 18th, 2014