February 4, 2014
The Transnational Dispute Management (TDM) Journal announces its new volume, Reform of Investor-State Dispute Settlement: In Search of a Roadmap. From the TDM publisher:
TDM focuses on the forms, methods, strategies and implications of transnational dispute management: commercial and investment arbitration, mediation, negotiation, including the culture of arbitration, economic analysis and organisational and managerial techniques. We are always interested in receiving articles, papers, speeches and presentations for (re)publication in our TDM Journal. Feel free to contact us for more information and guidelines on how to submit material.
Details on submission to the TDM Journal may be found here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014
- Newell on Redefining Attention - October 16th, 2014
- Strong on Arbitration and Other Topics - October 14th, 2014