February 4, 2014
The Transnational Dispute Management (TDM) Journal announces its new volume, Reform of Investor-State Dispute Settlement: In Search of a Roadmap. From the TDM publisher:
TDM focuses on the forms, methods, strategies and implications of transnational dispute management: commercial and investment arbitration, mediation, negotiation, including the culture of arbitration, economic analysis and organisational and managerial techniques. We are always interested in receiving articles, papers, speeches and presentations for (re)publication in our TDM Journal. Feel free to contact us for more information and guidelines on how to submit material.
Details on submission to the TDM Journal may be found here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Using technology wisely in the classroom - June 10th, 2014
- How will tomorrow's lawyer compete with technology? - June 7th, 2014
- Tales from middle school - May 15th, 2014
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014