November 23, 2013
As we recently announced on our website:
Texas A&M University invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the Texas A&M University School of Law. The desired appointment date is July 1, 2014.
The Dean Search Committee has been appointed by the Provost and Executive Vice President of Texas A&M University, Dr. Karan Watson.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a cover letter including a brief statement of interest. Although the Committee will continue to accept applications until the position is filled, to be given fullest consideration applications should be received by January 15, 2014.
The link directly to the full job announcement is here .
Last 5 posts by Cynthia Alkon
- Just don't ask and get good karma??!! - October 12th, 2014
- Police Abuse and Mediation - September 25th, 2014
- On Jimmy Fallon and Finding Common Ground - August 23rd, 2014
- “Tell her Capt. Johnson is sorry and he apologizes.” - August 14th, 2014
- Negotiating Silicon Valley - August 12th, 2014