October 23, 2013
Liz Tippett (Oregon) has posted a short abstract outlining her new project, Mediation a la Carte: Improving the Transparency and Diversity of Mediator Styles. It is a must-read for those of us interested in the implications of the various approaches available to mediators and disputants. You can review her abstract here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Non-binding Christian mediation - March 5th, 2014
- Oregon Law seeking ADR Program Director - February 18th, 2014
- Check out the Transnational Dispute Management Journal - February 4th, 2014
- Sheila Heen providing expert advice in the NYT - December 12th, 2013
- Call for papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - December 3rd, 2013