October 23, 2013
Liz Tippett (Oregon) has posted a short abstract outlining her new project, Mediation a la Carte: Improving the Transparency and Diversity of Mediator Styles. It is a must-read for those of us interested in the implications of the various approaches available to mediators and disputants. You can review her abstract here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Newell on Redefining Attention - October 16th, 2014
- Strong on Arbitration and Other Topics - October 14th, 2014
- ADR + LRW - October 11th, 2014
- Invitation to a MOOC - October 9th, 2014
- Fox on Reimagining Reflexive Dispute Resolution Practice - October 8th, 2014