Liz Tippett (Oregon) has posted a short abstract outlining her new project, Mediation a la Carte: Improving the Transparency and Diversity of Mediator Styles. It is a must-read for those of us interested in the implications of the various approaches available to mediators and disputants. You can review her abstract here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Upcoming conference on investor-state dispute settlement system design - January 15th, 2015
- Opportunity to observe UNCITRAL Working Group II - December 22nd, 2014
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014