October 23, 2013
Liz Tippett (Oregon) has posted a short abstract outlining her new project, Mediation a la Carte: Improving the Transparency and Diversity of Mediator Styles. It is a must-read for those of us interested in the implications of the various approaches available to mediators and disputants. You can review her abstract here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014
- Alkon on the Supreme Court and Plea Bargaining - April 17th, 2014
- Followup from ABA Conference: Critical patience and pedagogy - April 10th, 2014
- Lande on Advancing Negotiation Theory - March 11th, 2014