October 23, 2013
Liz Tippett (Oregon) has posted a short abstract outlining her new project, Mediation a la Carte: Improving the Transparency and Diversity of Mediator Styles. It is a must-read for those of us interested in the implications of the various approaches available to mediators and disputants. You can review her abstract here.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Using technology wisely in the classroom - June 10th, 2014
- How will tomorrow's lawyer compete with technology? - June 7th, 2014
- Tales from middle school - May 15th, 2014
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014