September 24, 2013
I just received word that Erica Ariel Fox‘s new book, “Winning from Within” is now out. (It’s possible that it’s been out for a while, and I somehow missed it.) I’ve ordered a copy, but have not yet read it, so this is a book pre-review. As many of you know, Erica worked for years at the Program on Negotiation, in various capacities, and through the Harvard Negotiation Project and the Harvard Negotiation Insight Project. A colleague of many of us in the field, Erica has been working on “Beyond YES” projects in a number of different forms for many years. I am eager to see this collection of her thoughts. Website here: (http://www.winningfromwithin.com/the-book/).
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- "Maryland Agrees to Mediation to Resolve College-Desegregation Ruling" - November 1st, 2013
- "The Pros and Cons of ADR Clauses" - October 28th, 2013
- "Music During Times of Conflict" - October 24th, 2013
- ABA Journal on Mediation in India - October 15th, 2013
- Congratulations to Russell Korobkin - October 14th, 2013