August 26, 2013
I trust that all of our dedicated readers (not you Mom!) are arriving back to your offices and are thinking what else do I need to do other than get ready for the first week of classes. Consider this a friendly reminder that proposals for the ABA DR Section Conference in Miami are due on Friday Sept. 6th. The conference will take place in Miami April 2-5, 2014. Our prior announcement on Indisputably is here, and go here for the specifics of submitting a proposal.
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Carrel - ADR as First Career Video Blog Update - December 11th, 2014
- Srikanthiah and Martinez - Applying Negotiations Pedagogy to Clinical Teaching: Tools for Institutional Client Representation in Law School Clinics - December 9th, 2014
- Carrel: Yes, Please – Can Improv Improve Responses to Ethical Dilemmas? - December 3rd, 2014
- My New Favorite Academic Article - November 26th, 2014
- Love: Is Mediation A Sleeping Beauty? - November 21st, 2014