August 26, 2013
I trust that all of our dedicated readers (not you Mom!) are arriving back to your offices and are thinking what else do I need to do other than get ready for the first week of classes. Consider this a friendly reminder that proposals for the ABA DR Section Conference in Miami are due on Friday Sept. 6th. The conference will take place in Miami April 2-5, 2014. Our prior announcement on Indisputably is here, and go here for the specifics of submitting a proposal.
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Sternlight - New Executive Order Blocks Mandatory Employment Arbitration - July 31st, 2014
- Call for Papers - Elder Dispute Resolution - July 25th, 2014
- Reality TV Discovers Mediation - July 11th, 2014
- Fordham hosting the Ninth Annual Fordham Law School Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation - June 10th, 2014
- Wilcox v. Apraio – the 9th Circuit Sidesteps Mediation Confidentiality Questions - June 3rd, 2014