August 23, 2013
From Karen Tokarz (Wash U) – hot off the list serv
Dear Friends –
Washington University Negotiation & Dispute Resolution Program will host a scholarship roundtable Friday, November 15, 2013, focused on “New Directions in Global Negotiation & Dispute Resolution,” in conjunction with the Whitney R. Harris World Law Institute. Papers will be published in the spring volume of the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy. There are openings for 2-3 additional articles. If you have an article in progress in this area, please submit an abstract for publication consideration of at least one page (or more) by September 1, 2013.
The Negotiation & Dispute Resolution Program hosts biannual “New Directions” roundtables that bring together academics and practitioners at the forefront of negotiation and dispute resolution scholarship, teaching, and practice, with the goal of generating cutting-edge scholarship in the field. Articles published in the “New Directions” series in the past three years are listed below and can be accessed on line at: http://law.wustl.edu/journal/pages.aspx?ID=703
Whether you are publishing in the upcoming volume or not, we welcome you to participate in the roundtable. We hope you will join us!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Call for Papers - Elder Dispute Resolution - July 25th, 2014
- Reality TV Discovers Mediation - July 11th, 2014
- Fordham hosting the Ninth Annual Fordham Law School Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation - June 10th, 2014
- Wilcox v. Apraio – the 9th Circuit Sidesteps Mediation Confidentiality Questions - June 3rd, 2014
- Strong on Class, Mass, and Collective Arbitration discussed at ITA-ASIL Conference - April 23rd, 2014