July 17, 2013
An interesting interview with Justice Kagan giving her perspective on collegiality on a contentious Court: here.
The first ten minutes or so are Kagan’s views on how the Justices get along with each other. The rest of the interview is about some of the cases heard this term.
Last 5 posts by Cynthia Alkon
- Texas A&M Dean Search - November 23rd, 2013
- The Latest Supreme Court Case on Plea Bargaining, or Not - November 9th, 2013
- An Unfortunate Proposal to Encourage Plea Bargaining Early and Often - November 3rd, 2013
- Federal Problem Solving Courts - October 25th, 2013
- Vet Court Conference in Washington DC - October 9th, 2013