July 17, 2013
An interesting interview with Justice Kagan giving her perspective on collegiality on a contentious Court: here.
The first ten minutes or so are Kagan’s views on how the Justices get along with each other. The rest of the interview is about some of the cases heard this term.
Last 5 posts by Cynthia Alkon
- "Don’t Skimp on Legal Training" - April 15th, 2014
- The Science of Wisdom - March 19th, 2014
- When children are being sacrificed, why is love a crime? - February 24th, 2014
- Movies on Restorative Justice - January 5th, 2014
- Intervening to fix a “Meet and Plead” System - December 10th, 2013