July 17, 2013
An interesting interview with Justice Kagan giving her perspective on collegiality on a contentious Court: here.
The first ten minutes or so are Kagan’s views on how the Justices get along with each other. The rest of the interview is about some of the cases heard this term.
Last 5 posts by Cynthia Alkon
- “Tell her Capt. Johnson is sorry and he apologizes.” - August 14th, 2014
- Negotiating Silicon Valley - August 12th, 2014
- "Don’t Skimp on Legal Training" - April 15th, 2014
- The Science of Wisdom - March 19th, 2014
- When children are being sacrificed, why is love a crime? - February 24th, 2014