July 16, 2013
Just to close the loop on an earlier post re: the ADR amicus brief: it has been filed, and you can check out the final copy here. Many people helped with this brief, but I want to make special mention of Liz Tippett, our wonderful new ADR professor at Oregon — on top of her other work responsibilities, Liz spearheaded the effort, wrote most of the text, organized the student researchers and faculty reviewers, and coordinated with outside counsel, all while in the third trimester of her pregnancy. Baby George was born ten days ago and is adorable. Talk about productive.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Using technology wisely in the classroom - June 10th, 2014
- How will tomorrow's lawyer compete with technology? - June 7th, 2014
- Tales from middle school - May 15th, 2014
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014