July 16, 2013
Just to close the loop on an earlier post re: the ADR amicus brief: it has been filed, and you can check out the final copy here. Many people helped with this brief, but I want to make special mention of Liz Tippett, our wonderful new ADR professor at Oregon — on top of her other work responsibilities, Liz spearheaded the effort, wrote most of the text, organized the student researchers and faculty reviewers, and coordinated with outside counsel, all while in the third trimester of her pregnancy. Baby George was born ten days ago and is adorable. Talk about productive.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014
- Newell on Redefining Attention - October 16th, 2014
- Strong on Arbitration and Other Topics - October 14th, 2014