July 16, 2013
Just to close the loop on an earlier post re: the ADR amicus brief: it has been filed, and you can check out the final copy here. Many people helped with this brief, but I want to make special mention of Liz Tippett, our wonderful new ADR professor at Oregon — on top of her other work responsibilities, Liz spearheaded the effort, wrote most of the text, organized the student researchers and faculty reviewers, and coordinated with outside counsel, all while in the third trimester of her pregnancy. Baby George was born ten days ago and is adorable. Talk about productive.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Non-binding Christian mediation - March 5th, 2014
- Oregon Law seeking ADR Program Director - February 18th, 2014
- Check out the Transnational Dispute Management Journal - February 4th, 2014
- Sheila Heen providing expert advice in the NYT - December 12th, 2013
- Call for papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - December 3rd, 2013