July 16, 2013
Just to close the loop on an earlier post re: the ADR amicus brief: it has been filed, and you can check out the final copy here. Many people helped with this brief, but I want to make special mention of Liz Tippett, our wonderful new ADR professor at Oregon — on top of her other work responsibilities, Liz spearheaded the effort, wrote most of the text, organized the student researchers and faculty reviewers, and coordinated with outside counsel, all while in the third trimester of her pregnancy. Baby George was born ten days ago and is adorable. Talk about productive.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Sheila Heen providing expert advice in the NYT - December 12th, 2013
- Call for papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - December 3rd, 2013
- Ebner on Negotiation via (the New) Email - November 12th, 2013
- This Week: The Works-in-Progress Conference! - November 4th, 2013
- Tippett on Mediation a la Carte - October 23rd, 2013