June 27, 2013
It seems so early for this announcement, but it is upon us. The ABA Section on Dispute Resolution is seeking proposals for the 2014 conference in Miami. The call is below and the conference proposal web page can be accessed here.
The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Spring Conference Planning Committee is now accepting proposals for the 2014 Spring Conference. The Deadline for Proposals is September 6, 2013. The Conference will take place on April 2-5, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Miami. Proposals can be submitted for concurrent CLE programs, Symposium on ADR in the Courts sessions, Legal Educators Colloquium sessions, and International ADR Workshop sessions. To learn more, visit the Conference Proposals web page.
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Mandela - A Titan Remembered - December 6th, 2013
- Director - US Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution, a programmatic arm of the Udall Foundation - December 2nd, 2013
- Bioethics, Healthcare Policy, & Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare - November 22nd, 2013
- Work in Progress - Processes for Advancing Scholarly Writing - November 12th, 2013
- Lou Reed - Thank You and RIP - October 28th, 2013