May 8, 2013
Dear all, as I just sent out to our listserve as well, it is time to remind you of the Boskey Competition for two reasons–(a) I need your students to submit essays; and (b) you might be right now in the midst of grading the next competition winner as we speak.
This competition offers your students a chance to achieve both fame and fortune by writing a good essay pertaining to dispute resolution. Please encourage your students who have written good papers this year to submit them to the competition. The deadline for submission is June 14, 2013. Details of the competition can be found here.
Happy Grading (and Happy Summer!)–Andrea
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Prisoner's Dilemma Game Show - September 18th, 2014
- Negotiating the Recline Function on your Airline Seat - August 27th, 2014
- The Latest Thinking on Mandatory Arbitration - August 8th, 2014
- Live Blog from SEALS - August 6th, 2014
- Mediating International Investment Disputes - June 30th, 2014