May 8, 2013
Dear all, as I just sent out to our listserve as well, it is time to remind you of the Boskey Competition for two reasons–(a) I need your students to submit essays; and (b) you might be right now in the midst of grading the next competition winner as we speak.
This competition offers your students a chance to achieve both fame and fortune by writing a good essay pertaining to dispute resolution. Please encourage your students who have written good papers this year to submit them to the competition. The deadline for submission is June 14, 2013. Details of the competition can be found here.
Happy Grading (and Happy Summer!)–Andrea
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Plea Bargaining and the Trial Penalty - December 5th, 2013
- WIP Papers--Hunger Games - November 12th, 2013
- Speechless--and then a great speech - November 11th, 2013
- Tan Pan Symposium - November 7th, 2013
- Solutions Lawyering? - October 20th, 2013