April 3, 2013
Following closely on the heels of Quinnipiac’s very wise decision to name ADR Law Prof Jen Brown the next Dean of its law school, Ohio Northern University announced it appointed Richard Bales, currently at Northern Kentucky Chase College of Law, the next Dean of its Pettit College of Law. Congratulations to Rick on this accomplishment, and to Ohio Northern in selecting such a great candidate, whose ADR sensitivities will serve him quite well when negotiating with faculty!
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- Congratulations to FOI Hiro Aragaki - November 24th, 2013
- Report from Cardozo's Wonderful ADR Works-in-Progress Conference - November 10th, 2013
- Happy Mediation Settlement Day! - October 17th, 2013
- CyberWeek 2013 eMediation Competition - October 15th, 2013
- George Friedman's Prolific Retirement - September 16th, 2013