April 3, 2013
Following closely on the heels of Quinnipiac’s very wise decision to name ADR Law Prof Jen Brown the next Dean of its law school, Ohio Northern University announced it appointed Richard Bales, currently at Northern Kentucky Chase College of Law, the next Dean of its Pettit College of Law. Congratulations to Rick on this accomplishment, and to Ohio Northern in selecting such a great candidate, whose ADR sensitivities will serve him quite well when negotiating with faculty!
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- Second Circuit Holds Forum Selection Clause Trumps FINRA Arbitration Requirement - August 21st, 2014
- Hat Trick: NHL Adds Arbitration Clause, Class Action Waiver and One-Year Limitations Period to its Consumer Services Agreement - August 18th, 2014
- FINRA Proposes Bungling "Public" and "Non-Public" Arbitrator Definitions - August 13th, 2014
- Second Circuit Adopts Bright-Line Definition of FINRA "Customer" For Arbitration Purposes - August 1st, 2014
- FINRA Appoints New Arbitration Task Force - July 17th, 2014