April 3, 2013
Following closely on the heels of Quinnipiac’s very wise decision to name ADR Law Prof Jen Brown the next Dean of its law school, Ohio Northern University announced it appointed Richard Bales, currently at Northern Kentucky Chase College of Law, the next Dean of its Pettit College of Law. Congratulations to Rick on this accomplishment, and to Ohio Northern in selecting such a great candidate, whose ADR sensitivities will serve him quite well when negotiating with faculty!
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- FINRA Appoints New Arbitration Task Force - July 17th, 2014
- Securities Arbitration Commentator Launches New Blog - July 9th, 2014
- Registration Now Open for Fall 2014 ADR Works in Progress Conference - June 11th, 2014
- Quick Tips for Developing Your ADR Career - May 22nd, 2014
- AAA Seeking Law School Clinics to Represent Parties in Arbitration and Mediation - May 14th, 2014