April 3, 2013
Following closely on the heels of Quinnipiac’s very wise decision to name ADR Law Prof Jen Brown the next Dean of its law school, Ohio Northern University announced it appointed Richard Bales, currently at Northern Kentucky Chase College of Law, the next Dean of its Pettit College of Law. Congratulations to Rick on this accomplishment, and to Ohio Northern in selecting such a great candidate, whose ADR sensitivities will serve him quite well when negotiating with faculty!
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- Ninth Circuit, FINRA Arbitration and Exchange Act Commands - April 7th, 2014
- Arizona State Law Wins ABA Representation in Mediation Competition - April 6th, 2014
- Profs. Frenkel and Stark Win CPR Outstanding Scholarly Article Award - February 27th, 2014
- Dropbox adds Arbitration Clause to its Terms of Service - February 23rd, 2014
- Notable AAA Arbitration Rule Revisions in 2013 - December 17th, 2013