March 31, 2013
The only people to whom the following is news are people who will not consider it news worth knowing, but I feel compelled to mention the unfortunate series of basketball games over the last two days, the results of which leave the NCAA tournament without a blogger’s team for which to cheer.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- HBS Prof. Mike Wheeler's Top 7 Negotiation Books List - March 1st, 2014
- Draft California ethics opinion would define acceptable "puffery" in negotiations - February 20th, 2014
- Legal+Tech+Design on Plea Bargaining - February 6th, 2014
- "Maryland Agrees to Mediation to Resolve College-Desegregation Ruling" - November 1st, 2013
- "The Pros and Cons of ADR Clauses" - October 28th, 2013