March 31, 2013
The only people to whom the following is news are people who will not consider it news worth knowing, but I feel compelled to mention the unfortunate series of basketball games over the last two days, the results of which leave the NCAA tournament without a blogger’s team for which to cheer.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- Congratulations to Professor David White (Seton Hall) - April 11th, 2014
- $5.15B Environmental Settlement in Anadarko / Kerr-McGee - April 4th, 2014
- National Law Journal on "Sue and Settle" Cases - March 17th, 2014
- HBS Prof. Mike Wheeler's Top 7 Negotiation Books List - March 1st, 2014
- Draft California ethics opinion would define acceptable "puffery" in negotiations - February 20th, 2014