Rishi Batra (Whittier) has just published Providing Dispute Resolution Expertise to the Community in the Winter 2013 issue of Dispute Resolution Magazine. From the introduction:
As schools and other public institutions struggle for funding, law schools and their students have new opportunities to fill unmet needs by providing consulting expertise in facilitation and dispute resolution. Such partnerships can provide valuable service for the institutions while giving students a chance to apply their skills to issues in nearby communities.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Upcoming conference on investor-state dispute settlement system design - January 15th, 2015
- Opportunity to observe UNCITRAL Working Group II - December 22nd, 2014
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014