March 19, 2013
Today, the Columbia Law School Blue Sky Law Blog published a blog posting that I co-authored with Prof. Barbara Black (Cincinatti) with that question as the title. Click here to read our answer.
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- Hat Trick: NHL Adds Arbitration Clause, Class Action Waiver and One-Year Limitations Period to its Consumer Services Agreement - August 18th, 2014
- FINRA Proposes Bungling "Public" and "Non-Public" Arbitrator Definitions - August 13th, 2014
- Second Circuit Adopts Bright-Line Definition of FINRA "Customer" For Arbitration Purposes - August 1st, 2014
- FINRA Appoints New Arbitration Task Force - July 17th, 2014
- Securities Arbitration Commentator Launches New Blog - July 9th, 2014