Today, the Columbia Law School Blue Sky Law Blog published a blog posting that I co-authored with Prof. Barbara Black (Cincinatti) with that question as the title. Click here to read our answer.
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- SEC Won't Have Time to Tackle Issue of Mandatory Securities Arbitration - May 24th, 2013
- Schwab removes class action waiver from customer agreements - May 17th, 2013
- Arbitration Fairness Act of 2013 introduced in Congress - May 8th, 2013
- Tennessee court invalidates brokerage firm's arbitration clause as unconscionable - May 1st, 2013
- Added Pressure on SEC to Eliminate Mandatory Securities Arbitration - April 30th, 2013