March 5, 2013
According to one of the Valley’s leading news sources, a “mediation specialist” has been accused of taking contraband into the Maricopa County Jail. The story is here and a after a quick read you’ll realize that this is a simple mistake. Turns out the person charged is a Mitigation Specialist with the Public Defender’s Office. Mediation specialist - mitigation specialist, what’s the difference? Doh!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Love: Is Mediation A Sleeping Beauty? - November 21st, 2014
- Another new ADR Dean - Bo Rutledge - November 12th, 2014
- Cal-State Dominguez Hills is Hiring - November 11th, 2014
- Navot on Tools for the Clinical Professor - October 31st, 2014
- What is puffing? - October 21st, 2014