March 5, 2013
According to one of the Valley’s leading news sources, a “mediation specialist” has been accused of taking contraband into the Maricopa County Jail. The story is here and a after a quick read you’ll realize that this is a simple mistake. Turns out the person charged is a Mitigation Specialist with the Public Defender’s Office. Mediation specialist - mitigation specialist, what’s the difference? Doh!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Dealing with Different Perceptions of Reality - September 29th, 2014
- Introducing a New Contributor – John Lande - September 25th, 2014
- Social Entrepreneurship, Community Lawyering & Dispute Resolution - September 17th, 2014
- The End of Mediation Clinics? - September 9th, 2014
- Blankley: Lessons from Auto Racing - September 5th, 2014