March 5, 2013
According to one of the Valley’s leading news sources, a “mediation specialist” has been accused of taking contraband into the Maricopa County Jail. The story is here and a after a quick read you’ll realize that this is a simple mistake. Turns out the person charged is a Mitigation Specialist with the Public Defender’s Office. Mediation specialist - mitigation specialist, what’s the difference? Doh!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Director - US Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution, a programmatic arm of the Udall Foundation - December 2nd, 2013
- Bioethics, Healthcare Policy, & Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare - November 22nd, 2013
- Work in Progress - Processes for Advancing Scholarly Writing - November 12th, 2013
- Lou Reed - Thank You and RIP - October 28th, 2013
- Attorneys and Negotiation Ethics: A Material Misunderstanding? - October 18th, 2013