March 5, 2013
According to one of the Valley’s leading news sources, a “mediation specialist” has been accused of taking contraband into the Maricopa County Jail. The story is here and a after a quick read you’ll realize that this is a simple mistake. Turns out the person charged is a Mitigation Specialist with the Public Defender’s Office. Mediation specialist - mitigation specialist, what’s the difference? Doh!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Detroit Bankruptcy Case - Judge Chastises Attorneys for Claiming Mediator Bias - August 29th, 2014
- Aspiring Law Professors Conference - Sept. 27th - August 26th, 2014
- Reminder - ABA DR Section Annual Conference Proposals - August 22nd, 2014
- Sternlight - New Executive Order Blocks Mandatory Employment Arbitration - July 31st, 2014
- Call for Papers - Elder Dispute Resolution - July 25th, 2014