I am excited to bring you news of the imminent publication of Designing Systems and Processes for Managing Disputes, authored by Nancy H. Rogers, Robert C. Bordone, Frank E.A. Sander and Craig A. McEwen. The first coursebook in Dispute Systems Design is a terrific book that will provide a hands-on interdisciplinary approach to the field of dispute systems design. The text includes real-life case studies and a variety of problems and examples from four leaders in the dispute resolution and systems design fields. The book will come with a DVD of Endgame (a movie about the use of mediation to end apartheid in South Africa) and there will be video clips posted on the webpage for the book: http://www.aspenlawschool/books/managing_disputes/default.asp. Congratulations on the publication and I look forward to using it!
Last 5 posts by Sarah Cole
- Schwartz Lecturer Professor Chris Drahozal to Speak at Moritz on Thursday, March 28th - March 26th, 2013
- American Express v. Italian Colors Restaurant Oral Argument Report - February 27th, 2013
- New Issue of Mayhew-Hite Report on Dispute Resolution and the Courts Available - January 10th, 2013
- Ohio Legislature Formalizes Collaborative Lawyering - November 29th, 2012
- Adding By Subtracting? How Limited Scope Agreements for Dispute Resolution Representation Can Increase Access to Attorney Services, by Kristen M. Blankley - November 14th, 2012