I am excited to bring you news of the imminent publication of Designing Systems and Processes for Managing Disputes, authored by Nancy H. Rogers, Robert C. Bordone, Frank E.A. Sander and Craig A. McEwen. The first coursebook in Dispute Systems Design is a terrific book that will provide a hands-on interdisciplinary approach to the field of dispute systems design. The text includes real-life case studies and a variety of problems and examples from four leaders in the dispute resolution and systems design fields. The book will come with a DVD of Endgame (a movie about the use of mediation to end apartheid in South Africa) and there will be video clips posted on the webpage for the book: http://www.aspenlawschool/books/managing_disputes/default.asp. Congratulations on the publication and I look forward to using it!
Last 5 posts by Sarah Cole
- Call for Proposals to Host Ninth Annual AALS Works in Progress Conference - January 23rd, 2015
- Congrats to Cynthia Alkon, Chair-Elect of AALS Section on Dispute Resolution - January 15th, 2015
- Arbitration Agreement Does Not Preclude Lawsuit By Chiropractor Against His Employer - January 5th, 2015
- Professor Jill Gross to give Hopkins Lecture on Arbitration on November 12th - October 27th, 2014
- Mediation, Negotiation and the New York Metropolitan Opera - July 31st, 2014