February 26, 2013
Congratulations to Cardozo School of Law, the 2013 host of the Seventh Annual Works-in-Progress Conference! The AALS ADR Section Executive Committee was very impressed with Cardozo’s proposal and we are all looking forward to the event. More details, including dates, coming soon.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014
- Newell on Redefining Attention - October 16th, 2014
- Strong on Arbitration and Other Topics - October 14th, 2014