February 26, 2013
Congratulations to Cardozo School of Law, the 2013 host of the Seventh Annual Works-in-Progress Conference! The AALS ADR Section Executive Committee was very impressed with Cardozo’s proposal and we are all looking forward to the event. More details, including dates, coming soon.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Non-binding Christian mediation - March 5th, 2014
- Oregon Law seeking ADR Program Director - February 18th, 2014
- Check out the Transnational Dispute Management Journal - February 4th, 2014
- Sheila Heen providing expert advice in the NYT - December 12th, 2013
- Call for papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - December 3rd, 2013