Congratulations to Cardozo School of Law, the 2013 host of the Seventh Annual Works-in-Progress Conference! The AALS ADR Section Executive Committee was very impressed with Cardozo’s proposal and we are all looking forward to the event. More details, including dates, coming soon.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Stark and Frankel on Using Fear and Guilt to Persuade - April 12th, 2013
- Blankley on Arbitration Ethics - March 29th, 2013
- Batra on Providing DR Expertise to the Community - March 26th, 2013
- Alkon on the Flawed U.S. Approach to Rule of Law Development - March 18th, 2013
- More info on WIP 2013 - March 18th, 2013