February 20, 2013
I am delighted to report that Friend-of-the-Blog Jennifer Gerarda Brown has been named Dean of the Quinnipiac University School of Law. The official announcement can be found here. Suffice it to say that we are enthusiastic supporters and confident that Jennifer will do a great job. Congrats to both Jen and Quinnipiac!
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Plea Bargaining and the Trial Penalty - December 5th, 2013
- WIP Papers--Hunger Games - November 12th, 2013
- Speechless--and then a great speech - November 11th, 2013
- Tan Pan Symposium - November 7th, 2013
- Solutions Lawyering? - October 20th, 2013