There is no good way to put this up on the blog and we also knew that Lisa and Terry’s many colleagues and friends would want to know. They were in an accident while in London, hit by a bus, and both in critical condition in medically induced comas. More information about the accident and their current status can be found through the Indiana University facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iuspea . The ABA Section on Dispute Resolution has created a webpage to gather all of our good thoughts and wishes for them both https://americanbar.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56JsoXZ5Bolctox
We know that we all are keeping both Lisa and Terry close to our hearts with prayers and wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Boskey Competition Reminder--June 14th Deadline - May 8th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--American Perspectives on the Middle East - April 25th, 2013
- ADR on Top Five List of What Needs More Attention From Legal Academy - April 20th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--A Meeting with a Judicial Giant - April 17th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--It's Still Complicated - April 15th, 2013