February 9, 2013
On February 22, Penn State is hosting an ADR symposium entitled The Role of the Courts: Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards and Mediated Settlement Agreements. Information here. I do not know the details, but Nancy Welsh tells me that it will be available via webcast for those of us who can’t make it to Pennsylvania.
The program looks great, and it includes many of my absolute favorite and most respected ADR professors in the country.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- A Requirement Without Consequence? Federal Circuit Mediator Conflict Disclosure Case - July 10th, 2014
- Deliberations, Interrupted - June 17th, 2014
- Sunshine in Litigation Act reintroduced - May 30th, 2014
- Congratulations to Professor David White (Seton Hall) - April 11th, 2014
- $5.15B Environmental Settlement in Anadarko / Kerr-McGee - April 4th, 2014