February 9, 2013
On February 22, Penn State is hosting an ADR symposium entitled The Role of the Courts: Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards and Mediated Settlement Agreements. Information here. I do not know the details, but Nancy Welsh tells me that it will be available via webcast for those of us who can’t make it to Pennsylvania.
The program looks great, and it includes many of my absolute favorite and most respected ADR professors in the country.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- "Maryland Agrees to Mediation to Resolve College-Desegregation Ruling" - November 1st, 2013
- "The Pros and Cons of ADR Clauses" - October 28th, 2013
- "Music During Times of Conflict" - October 24th, 2013
- ABA Journal on Mediation in India - October 15th, 2013
- Congratulations to Russell Korobkin - October 14th, 2013