On February 22, Penn State is hosting an ADR symposium entitled The Role of the Courts: Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards and Mediated Settlement Agreements. Information here. I do not know the details, but Nancy Welsh tells me that it will be available via webcast for those of us who can’t make it to Pennsylvania.
The program looks great, and it includes many of my absolute favorite and most respected ADR professors in the country.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- Negotiation Advice for Graduate Students' First Jobs - December 16th, 2014
- Giving Thanks to (Facilitation) Students - November 26th, 2014
- And then on the radio I heard ... - October 4th, 2014
- A Requirement Without Consequence? Federal Circuit Mediator Conflict Disclosure Case - July 10th, 2014
- Deliberations, Interrupted - June 17th, 2014