On February 22, Penn State is hosting an ADR symposium entitled The Role of the Courts: Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards and Mediated Settlement Agreements. Information here. I do not know the details, but Nancy Welsh tells me that it will be available via webcast for those of us who can’t make it to Pennsylvania.
The program looks great, and it includes many of my absolute favorite and most respected ADR professors in the country.
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- After Shootings, Morgan State U. Will Train Students in Conflict Resolution - May 7th, 2013
- Blogging & Bad Basketball - March 31st, 2013
- "Budget Woes Claim ADR Program in Los Angeles" - March 23rd, 2013
- Job Posting: Harvard Negotiation & Mediaion Clinical Program - January 24th, 2013
- 21st Century CPR Pledge - January 23rd, 2013