January 17, 2013
FINRA Dispute Resolution announced yesterday that it will launch a pilot program to offer pro bono or reduced-fee telephonic mediation to parties whose dispute has a dollar value $50,000 or less. Kudos to FINRA for devising this low cost option to benefit investors of modest means whose claims are too small to make an arbitration hearing or even an in-person mediation economically feasible. You can read more details of the pilot program here.
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- FINRA Appoints New Arbitration Task Force - July 17th, 2014
- Securities Arbitration Commentator Launches New Blog - July 9th, 2014
- Registration Now Open for Fall 2014 ADR Works in Progress Conference - June 11th, 2014
- Quick Tips for Developing Your ADR Career - May 22nd, 2014
- AAA Seeking Law School Clinics to Represent Parties in Arbitration and Mediation - May 14th, 2014