January 17, 2013
FINRA Dispute Resolution announced yesterday that it will launch a pilot program to offer pro bono or reduced-fee telephonic mediation to parties whose dispute has a dollar value $50,000 or less. Kudos to FINRA for devising this low cost option to benefit investors of modest means whose claims are too small to make an arbitration hearing or even an in-person mediation economically feasible. You can read more details of the pilot program here.
Last 5 posts by Jill Gross
- Congratulations to FOI Hiro Aragaki - November 24th, 2013
- Report from Cardozo's Wonderful ADR Works-in-Progress Conference - November 10th, 2013
- Happy Mediation Settlement Day! - October 17th, 2013
- CyberWeek 2013 eMediation Competition - October 15th, 2013
- George Friedman's Prolific Retirement - September 16th, 2013