The quarterly edition of the Moritz College of Law’s Mayhew-Hite Report on Dispute Resolution in the Courts, a joint publication of the Moritz Program on Dispute Resolution and the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, is available at: http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/epub/mayhew-hite/2012/12/381/
Highlights of this issue include a transcript of Ken Feinberg’s Lawrence Lecture, given at Moritz last fall, a report on the Sixth Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, also held at Moritz this past fall, an article on on doing justice in the face of mass disasters by John C.P. Goldberg, a summary of an article on mass disasters and dispute resolution and some new work by student dispute resolution authors. Hope you find it interesting!
Last 5 posts by Sarah Cole
- Schwartz Lecturer Professor Chris Drahozal to Speak at Moritz on Thursday, March 28th - March 26th, 2013
- Announcing the Publication of the first coursebook of its kind: Designing Systems and Processes for Managing Disputes - February 28th, 2013
- American Express v. Italian Colors Restaurant Oral Argument Report - February 27th, 2013
- Ohio Legislature Formalizes Collaborative Lawyering - November 29th, 2012
- Adding By Subtracting? How Limited Scope Agreements for Dispute Resolution Representation Can Increase Access to Attorney Services, by Kristen M. Blankley - November 14th, 2012