The quarterly edition of the Moritz College of Law’s Mayhew-Hite Report on Dispute Resolution in the Courts, a joint publication of the Moritz Program on Dispute Resolution and the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, is available at: http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/epub/mayhew-hite/2012/12/381/
Highlights of this issue include a transcript of Ken Feinberg’s Lawrence Lecture, given at Moritz last fall, a report on the Sixth Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, also held at Moritz this past fall, an article on on doing justice in the face of mass disasters by John C.P. Goldberg, a summary of an article on mass disasters and dispute resolution and some new work by student dispute resolution authors. Hope you find it interesting!
Last 5 posts by Sarah Cole
- Call for Proposals to Host Ninth Annual AALS Works in Progress Conference - January 23rd, 2015
- Congrats to Cynthia Alkon, Chair-Elect of AALS Section on Dispute Resolution - January 15th, 2015
- Arbitration Agreement Does Not Preclude Lawsuit By Chiropractor Against His Employer - January 5th, 2015
- Professor Jill Gross to give Hopkins Lecture on Arbitration on November 12th - October 27th, 2014
- Mediation, Negotiation and the New York Metropolitan Opera - July 31st, 2014