Hattip to Friend of the Blog Jean Sternlight for sending this article along. In today’s Washington Post blog, the author argues that the fiscal cliff negotiations are pehaps the greatest test yet of the Harvard Negotiation Project. As Carrie Menkel-Meadow notes in the article, “If we ever had a president who has learned the science of game theory and the practice of problem-solving negotiation, it was Obama,” We’ll have to see if that skill is well-used in the next few days. The article continues with more from both Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Bob Mnookin who explain the latest thinking on fiscal cliff bargaining.
Last 5 posts by Andrea Schneider
- Boskey Competition Reminder--June 14th Deadline - May 8th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--American Perspectives on the Middle East - April 25th, 2013
- ADR on Top Five List of What Needs More Attention From Legal Academy - April 20th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--A Meeting with a Judicial Giant - April 17th, 2013
- Israel Reflections 2013--It's Still Complicated - April 15th, 2013