We all know Abraham Lincoln’s famous quote about discouraging litigation. Here’s another we should tell our students, especially when teaching negotiation ethics:
There is a vague popular belief that lawyers are necessarily dishonest.
Both quotes can be accessed here.
Hat tip PrawfsBlog
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- If You're Standing in Front of a Car, You Are In a Poor Negotiating Position - May 10th, 2013
- Congratulations to Faulkner University - National Champs !! - April 15th, 2013
- Joe Feller - Rest in Peace - April 10th, 2013
- The Supreme Court and the Future of Arbitration - March 19th, 2013
- Lisa Bingham and Terry Amsler Update - March 18th, 2013