November 29, 2012
The Ohio Senate yesterday ratified a bill related to the use of collaborative lawyering. The bill, which formalizes the procedure and mandates confidentiality for the process, is a positive step toward increasing the use of CL in resolving disputes throughout Ohio. A copy of the bill can be found here: http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=129_HB_461 The Ohio House must still reconcile its bill and the Senate bill, but things look very good for collaborative law in Ohio.
Last 5 posts by Sarah Cole
- Professor Jill Gross to give Hopkins Lecture on Arbitration on November 12th - October 27th, 2014
- Mediation, Negotiation and the New York Metropolitan Opera - July 31st, 2014
- Mediator Opinion in Joint Statement Settling Ku v. Case Western Reserve Law School and Lawrence Mitchell Case - July 8th, 2014
- Unconscionability Still Alive and Well? - June 9th, 2014
- General Mills Reverses Course -- Comments from Imre Szalai - April 21st, 2014