November 7, 2012
Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Detroit Bankruptcy Case - Judge Chastises Attorneys for Claiming Mediator Bias - August 29th, 2014
- Aspiring Law Professors Conference - Sept. 27th - August 26th, 2014
- Reminder - ABA DR Section Annual Conference Proposals - August 22nd, 2014
- Sternlight - New Executive Order Blocks Mandatory Employment Arbitration - July 31st, 2014
- Call for Papers - Elder Dispute Resolution - July 25th, 2014