Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Call for Papers - Psychology and Lawyering: Coalescing the Field - May 21st, 2013
- If You're Standing in Front of a Car, You Are In a Poor Negotiating Position - May 10th, 2013
- Congratulations to Faulkner University - National Champs !! - April 15th, 2013
- Joe Feller - Rest in Peace - April 10th, 2013
- The Supreme Court and the Future of Arbitration - March 19th, 2013