November 7, 2012
Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- My New Favorite Academic Article - November 26th, 2014
- Love: Is Mediation A Sleeping Beauty? - November 21st, 2014
- Another new ADR Dean - Bo Rutledge - November 12th, 2014
- Cal-State Dominguez Hills is Hiring - November 11th, 2014
- Navot on Tools for the Clinical Professor - October 31st, 2014