Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Mediator Horror Stories - January 15th, 2015
- Carrel - ADR as First Career Video Blog Update - December 11th, 2014
- Srikanthiah and Martinez - Applying Negotiations Pedagogy to Clinical Teaching: Tools for Institutional Client Representation in Law School Clinics - December 9th, 2014
- Carrel: Yes, Please – Can Improv Improve Responses to Ethical Dilemmas? - December 3rd, 2014
- My New Favorite Academic Article - November 26th, 2014