November 7, 2012
Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- What is puffing? - October 21st, 2014
- Conflict Resolution Flash Mob - October 20th, 2014
- Negotiation Ethics and Improvisation - October 8th, 2014
- ASU Aspiring Law Professors Conference - Reviewed - October 1st, 2014
- Dealing with Different Perceptions of Reality - September 29th, 2014