November 7, 2012
Tomorrow I’m off to the 6th Annual Works-in-Progress Conference, which is being most capably hosted by the Moritz School of Law at Ohio State. As you’d expect, many of the Indisputably crew will be there to participate in and report on the event. I hope we can do some live-blogging of the presentations and post about other things of interest that present themselves. For example, I’m going to report that there’s no buying and selling of USNews votes over drinks, and here’s hoping my reporting is accurate.
More seriously, I’m looking forward to the “New Voices” presentations and meeting the newbies I don’t already know.
See you in Columbus !!
Last 5 posts by Art Hinshaw
- Mandela - A Titan Remembered - December 6th, 2013
- Director - US Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution, a programmatic arm of the Udall Foundation - December 2nd, 2013
- Bioethics, Healthcare Policy, & Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare - November 22nd, 2013
- Work in Progress - Processes for Advancing Scholarly Writing - November 12th, 2013
- Lou Reed - Thank You and RIP - October 28th, 2013