October 26, 2012
The Harvard Negotiation & Mediation Clinical Program (HNMCP) at Harvard Law School is looking for a Clinical Instructor to begin a three-year term appointment on July 1, 2013. If you are interested in supervising clinical projects for HNMCP, as well as teaching on the Spring Negotiation Workshop teaching team, you can find a full job description and submit an application on the Harvard Employment website. All applications must go through the ASPIRE system, per Harvard University policy, and will not be accepted by mail. If you have specific questions not answered in the job description, please contact Marie Bowen in Human Resources. For more information about HNMCP, please visit the website.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014
- Alkon on the Supreme Court and Plea Bargaining - April 17th, 2014
- Followup from ABA Conference: Critical patience and pedagogy - April 10th, 2014
- Lande on Advancing Negotiation Theory - March 11th, 2014