The Harvard Negotiation & Mediation Clinical Program (HNMCP) at Harvard Law School is looking for a Clinical Instructor to begin a three-year term appointment on July 1, 2013. If you are interested in supervising clinical projects for HNMCP, as well as teaching on the Spring Negotiation Workshop teaching team, you can find a full job description and submit an application on the Harvard Employment website. All applications must go through the ASPIRE system, per Harvard University policy, and will not be accepted by mail. If you have specific questions not answered in the job description, please contact Marie Bowen in Human Resources. For more information about HNMCP, please visit the website.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- The virtue of proximity? - June 4th, 2013
- Stark and Frankel on Using Fear and Guilt to Persuade - April 12th, 2013
- Blankley on Arbitration Ethics - March 29th, 2013
- Batra on Providing DR Expertise to the Community - March 26th, 2013
- Alkon on the Flawed U.S. Approach to Rule of Law Development - March 18th, 2013