October 5, 2012
FOI Stacie Strong (Missouri) is serving as a Supreme Court Fellow this year in the Federal Judicial Center (FJC). She writes that applications for the fellowship are due November 30; more information here.
It sounds like an incredible opportunity. Fellowships last one year and fellows work with one of four different agencies: the FJC; the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts; the U.S. Sentencing Commission; and the Supreme Court Historical Society. If you would like to chat with Stacie about her experiences as a fellow, please write her an email.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Newell on Redefining Attention - October 16th, 2014
- Strong on Arbitration and Other Topics - October 14th, 2014
- ADR + LRW - October 11th, 2014
- Invitation to a MOOC - October 9th, 2014
- Fox on Reimagining Reflexive Dispute Resolution Practice - October 8th, 2014