October 5, 2012
FOI Stacie Strong (Missouri) is serving as a Supreme Court Fellow this year in the Federal Judicial Center (FJC). She writes that applications for the fellowship are due November 30; more information here.
It sounds like an incredible opportunity. Fellowships last one year and fellows work with one of four different agencies: the FJC; the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts; the U.S. Sentencing Commission; and the Supreme Court Historical Society. If you would like to chat with Stacie about her experiences as a fellow, please write her an email.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Call for papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - December 3rd, 2013
- Ebner on Negotiation via (the New) Email - November 12th, 2013
- This Week: The Works-in-Progress Conference! - November 4th, 2013
- Tippett on Mediation a la Carte - October 23rd, 2013
- Press on Court-Connected Mediation and Minorities - September 18th, 2013