FOI Stacie Strong (Missouri) is serving as a Supreme Court Fellow this year in the Federal Judicial Center (FJC). She writes that applications for the fellowship are due November 30; more information here.
It sounds like an incredible opportunity. Fellowships last one year and fellows work with one of four different agencies: the FJC; the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts; the U.S. Sentencing Commission; and the Supreme Court Historical Society. If you would like to chat with Stacie about her experiences as a fellow, please write her an email.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Upcoming conference on investor-state dispute settlement system design - January 15th, 2015
- Opportunity to observe UNCITRAL Working Group II - December 22nd, 2014
- CFP on diversity in international arbitration - December 2nd, 2014
- From the Onion - November 12th, 2014
- Our newest ADR Dean: Paul Kirgis - November 7th, 2014