October 5, 2012
FOI Stacie Strong (Missouri) is serving as a Supreme Court Fellow this year in the Federal Judicial Center (FJC). She writes that applications for the fellowship are due November 30; more information here.
It sounds like an incredible opportunity. Fellowships last one year and fellows work with one of four different agencies: the FJC; the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts; the U.S. Sentencing Commission; and the Supreme Court Historical Society. If you would like to chat with Stacie about her experiences as a fellow, please write her an email.
Last 5 posts by Jen Reynolds
- Using technology wisely in the classroom - June 10th, 2014
- How will tomorrow's lawyer compete with technology? - June 7th, 2014
- Tales from middle school - May 15th, 2014
- Booklist from the ABA DR Annual Meeting - April 18th, 2014
- Call for papers: Transnational Dispute Management - April 17th, 2014