The book Psychology for Lawyers: Understanding the Human Factors in Negotiation, Litigation, and Decision Making, is now out. Available here). It’s simply fantastic. Jennifer Robbennolt and Jean Sternlight have done our field an enormous service. My only criticism of their work is that it is so thorough that it does not lend itself easily to simple exceprt-creating for those of us charged with creating casebooks or course assignments. But that is, of course, a sign that the book tackles its important topics with depth and substance. Bravo to both of the authors!
Last 5 posts by Michael Moffitt
- After Shootings, Morgan State U. Will Train Students in Conflict Resolution - May 7th, 2013
- Blogging & Bad Basketball - March 31st, 2013
- "Budget Woes Claim ADR Program in Los Angeles" - March 23rd, 2013
- Watch (if you can't go to) the Upcoming Penn State Symposium Online - February 9th, 2013
- Job Posting: Harvard Negotiation & Mediaion Clinical Program - January 24th, 2013