Every year I do my best to keep track of faculty moves and other items of note for posting at the beginning of the academic year to spread the news. We’re light on moves this year – none (really?) – but there are several prominent visitors and some interesting openings for next year. And scroll to the bottom for news on those exiting academia.
As always, it’s possible something is missing that should be on this list. If so, please send it my way and I will post an updated list.
- Cynthia Alkon (Texas A&M) at SMU (fall)
- Michael Moffitt (Oregon) at Harvard
- Tom Stipanowich (Pepperdine) at Texas A&M (fall)
- Nancy Welsh (Texas A&M) at Marquette (spring)
- Rishi Batra – Texas Tech
- Lauren Newell – Ohio Northern
- Erin Archerd – Detroit (Assistant Professor of Law to Associate Professor of Law)
- Donna Shestowsky – UC Davis (Director of Lawyering Skills Education)
- Rachel Viscomi – Harvard (Lecturer in Law to Assistant Clinical Professor of Law)
- Bob Bordone – Harvard Law School (moving to the private sector)
- Susan Daicoff – Arizona Summit Law School (entire faculty laid off)